For a B2B company, marketing isn’t going to be enough to reach people. You will need some rock-solid strategies to get qualified leads with customized messaging so that they turn them into active leads from a passive browser. Otherwise, in this ever-evolving digital landscape, you will always struggle to make yourself stand out from the crowd. But, creating a realistic, effective, and revenue-driving strategy is a lot easier said than done.
If you’re considering the same content and same strategies every year, it’s not going to work as every marketing channel is constantly evolving and updating. You have to learn new ways to keep up with the trend to beat the competition. Fortunately, B2B companies can access an endless number of sales data to optimize their marketing efforts. With these data by your side, past trends, and lead sources, you can create a successful strategy for your lead generation effort in 2023.
But, for your strategy to work, you need to select the right marketing channel that helps you improve your buyer experience as well as broaden the overall online reach. Now, in 2023, there are a lot of different marketing channels that you can leverage. However, it should be noted that not all these different channels will work for your brand. As per Hubspot, marketers are finding it very hard to get an effective lead generation strategy because not all these channels and campaigns work for every brand.
So, what should be your ideal lead generation channel? Well, we will talk about three major channels that we consider leveraging for every B2B organization. This includes email, calling, and LinkedIn. Let’s continue reading to learn more about each of these channels and their potential benefits.
# 3 Major B2B Lead Generation Channel That You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Email Marketing
Email marketing isn’t dead. Although the email conversion rates may have fallen in the past few years it still works when done right. As per the experts, cold emails are still the most effective B2B lead generation channel out there. Unfortunately, it’s often overlooked by marketers. But, we found that if you stick to proper research, specific niche, and focus on customization, then it leads to better results.
It’s important to note that customization plays a crucial role in this marketing channel because businesses get a lot of spam emails. Therefore, doing proper research about the brand that you’re targeting is crucial. You have to undergo the company’s website, social media channels, LinkedIn, and other channels to truly understand how to draft a perfect message for them.
A few things must be noted if you leverage email marketing channels:
- Always personalize and automate your email sequences for warming up new leads.
- Create a segment for an email list based on the interest of the customer and the level of engagement.
- Consider using a segmented email sequence for engaging new leads and moving them toward conversion.
- Create an exclusive, interactive, and compelling subject line, and keep it short.
- Always end your email with a strong CTA or call to action.
- Cold Calling
Cold calling is basically the practice of reaching out to potential leads even before they are interested in your service or product. Generally, a sales representative cold call a potential lead to identify any new opportunity and keep the pipeline full of leads. Out of all these marketing channels out there, cold calling is one of the popular options among marketers. However, there are a few key measures to take before conducting a cold call to ensure its success.
The first thing to be noted about cold calling is that you have to be prepared for all your upcoming calls and have a ready-made plan about what you will say. This will save a lot of time and effort when it comes to conversion. Also, brands must focus on creating a perfect target list to ensure maximum conversion. You can also invest in some tools to stay organized and much more effective in this marketing channel.
A few key things to be noted about cold calling include:
- Make an offer to attract a prospect when you call them. And, always trust your offer and make it sound like the best in the market.
- When it comes to cold calling, there should be minimal distractions. Otherwise, it will pull you in multiple directions.
- In cold calls, your script must be short and concise and you must sound polite and highly confident.
- LinkedIn Marketing
Linkedin is one of the best marketing channels for B2B marketers. There are a lot of things to be noted in LinkedIn marketing including sales navigator, followups, posts, messages, and whatnot. However, marketing your brand on Linkedin isn’t as easy as it sounds. Businesses must follow the best and latest practices to get the ultimate benefits of this platform. But, when done right, it leads to better results for most of the B2B brands.
There are a few best practices to be noted in LinkedIn marketing. This includes:
- On LinkedIn, businesses receive a lot of invitations and connection requests. So, to stand out from the crowd and get attention, you have to personalize your invitation to immediately spark a conversation.
- Tools like Linkedin sales navigator must be leveraged to find and create new leads on this channel. You can narrow down your search using filters and create a precisely targeted customer list.
- It’s important to have a lot of connections on marketing platforms like Linkedin. But, always focus on building quality connections that can further be converted into a lead.
- Create content like a leader in the industry. On Linkedin, you have to showcase your business skills and agenda to impress the audience and make them perceive your brand as authoritative.
Allow Us to Generate High-quality Leads For Your Business
Generating leads is easier said than done. In this ever-evolving digital landscape, marketers are finding it pretty challenging to cope with the trends and cut through the competition. This is the reason why Socialbloom is growing as a popular choice as a lead generation agency among B2B businesses to increase leads in today’s time. We have an expert team, high-end tools, and years of experience that could help you generate high-quality leads within a short span of time.
To know more about our businesses, pricing, and strategies, contact us.